Dr. Ghanshyam Srivastava
- B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering, 1986, KNIT Sultanpur
- M.Tech. in Design, 1988, MNIT Allahabad
- Ph.D. in Thermal Stream, 1999, MNIT Allahabad
- From Oct 1988 to July 2002, in KNIT Sultanpur, Mechanical Engineering Department as Lecturer, Sr Lecturer, Lecturer- Selection Grade
- From July 2002 to July 2009 in Mechanical Engineering Department, BIET Jhansi as Assistant Professor
- From July 2009 to July 2010 as Professor Training and Placement, BIET Jhansi
- From July 2010 to till date in Eshan Group of Institution. Worked as Warden and Chief Warden in Hostels, Head of Department, Various Examination Committee of college and AKTU, Worked in Admission Systems for State Engineering Colleges UPSEE., Examiner, Head Examiner and Paper Setter in various Universities for Graduate, Post Graduate and PhD courses. Worked and Registrar of KNIT Sultanpur and was instrumental in selection of various teaching and non teaching positions. Also worked as Store and Purchase officer.
Choosing an Institution and branch of study is the key to success. You have worked hard to be where you are today. Building the future is the strong theme of Eshan. If you are a hard worker and committed to your goals then as the student of Eshan you will be aptly rewarded with a bright future. I, as the Director of this College, invite all the students and their parents alike to dare to dream high and make their dreams come true through sheer hard work and determination. “Ultimately he Wins, who thinks he Can”, so self-belief, faith, and confidence shall form the basic life structure of every student of this College.
Eshan Offers B.Tech, Diploma, MBA, M.Tech, and ITI courses in various streams. You will be educated and trained by experienced and energetic faculty supported by the modern state of- the art resources. The teaching methodology, evaluation, and monitoring mechanism at Eshan are uniquely designed to articulate various facets of the identified key results areas, which ensures the state of alertness and confidence in our students. The friendly and homely campus being tolerant, lively, and exciting will groom you to face the challenging and demanding expectations of the corporate world.
We are committed to our reputation of providing you the best. I hope facilities created in a short span of 10-12 years of our existence along with the enthusiasm and commitment of our faculty will surpass your expectations. I personally look forward to welcoming you to Eshan College of Engineering.
Email me at – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mob No.- +91 92580 11578